➥ Go To office.com Login
- For office.com Login, you must launch a Web Browser on your system. For example, Safari, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.
- Once you have the Browser, type in “office.com” in its Address Bar. Then, press the “Enter” key.
- Go to the top right-hand corner of the office.com Login webpage. Here, you must click on the Profile icon.
- Consequently, you will get the required window.
- Here, you must enter your Email Address or Phone Number. These must be the ones with which you created your Microsoft Account.
- Thereafter, click “Next”.
- After that, provide the corresponding “Password”. Make sure to enter it correctly with care as Passwords are case-sensitive.
- With this, click on the “Sign In” tab.
- Along with this primary method, office.com Login offers some alternative for easy access to your Microsoft Account.
- As such, click on the “Sign-in Options”. The following window permits the use of your “Security Key” or Microsoft GitHub Account.
➥ Establish office.com Login Account
You must have an active Microsoft Account to access the office.com login account. This one-stop portal gives you multiple benefits with regards to all the available Microsoft Products including Office.
This free of cost portal facilitates in quick Download, Install Office, Activate and Reinstall of purchased Microsoft products; connection with additional Microsoft Services; Creating and Sharing Files; Supporting Access to Multiple Devices etc.
➥ Unable To Access office Account
In case you have ensured that you have already established your Microsoft Account. Despite that, you encounter issues with office.com Login. In that case, the problem could be due to incorrect credentials mainly the Password. As such, it is extremely important to ensure that you are using the correct credentials under all circumstances.
However, if you don’t remember the correct Password. Then, the only solution is to reset the same. For this, follow the given instructions to reset your Password.
- Launch a Web Browser that you commonly use like Safari, Firefox, Google Chrome etc.
- Visit “office.com”. For this, enter this URL correctly in the Address Bar of your Browser. Then, hit “Enter”.
- Click on the Profile icon located at the top right-hand corner of this webpage.
- From the office.com login window, click on “Can’t access your account?”.
- On the following window, select your Account Type i.e. Work/ School or Personal Account.
- Correctly provide your registered Email Address or Phone Number on the following window.
- Then, click “Next”.
- Complete the Captcha Code Verification and click “Next”.
- As a result, it will send you a Verification Code on your Email Address or Phone Number.
- Hence, acquire the same Code respectively from your Email Account or Phone Number. For this, you must either log in to your Email Account or check the message on your Phone.
- Once you have the correct Verification Code, get back to the office.com login window.
- Here, you must enter the Code accurately.
- Click “Next” to proceed further.
- On the following window, provide a new Password for securing your Microsoft Account. Along with that, re-enter this Password and avoid any chance of mistake.
- Finally, click “Save” to solve the issue of incorrect Password.