At “office.com/myaccount”, you can quickly create and access your Microsoft Office Account. It is a user-friendly account. This MS Office Account is an essential account that serves multiple purposes. For instance, you can easily Download, Install, Activate, Office Setup and Reinstall the purchased version of MS Office Product. Besides, use it to connect additional Microsoft services; Create and Share Files. Moreover, it supports access across multiple devices.
In short, this Account at “office.com/myaccount” is a User Account that allows you access to the services of your Office, Outlook, Hotmail, Skype, OneDrive, Xbox etc. This is a free Account to access various products offered by Microsoft.
How To Access Microsoft Account?
- In the very first place, bring up an Internet Browser that is available on your Computing Device. To name a few, you may have Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer etc.
- Now, visit “office.com/myaccount” on your system. All you have to do is enter the URL correctly in the Browser’s Address Bar. Then, press the “Enter” key.
- The following window requires you to give the Email Address or Phone Number associated with your Microsoft Office Account. Hence, the same accurately. Then, click “Next”.
- On the following window, type in the respective “Password” correctly. Remember that Passwords are case-sensitive.
- Finally, click “Sign In” to get access to your Microsoft Office Account.
- Here, you will also find Alternate Sign-in Options. For this, you can use a previously set “Security Key” or Microsoft GitHub Account or Google Account.
How To Establish Microsoft Account At “office.com/myaccount”?
In order to access your Microsoft Account, you must have a Microsoft Office Account in the very first place. You can easily create a new account at “office.com/myaccount”.
- In the very first place, bring up an Internet Browser that is available on your Computing Device.
- Now, visit “office.com/myaccount” on your system.
- The opening window requires you to enter your Email Address/ Phone Number to “Sign In”.
- However, you must go for the “No account? Create one!” option. Click on the tab to bring up the Account Creation window of “office.com/myaccount”.
- Here, you must provide a valid Email Address. Make sure to give the one that you want to link with this Account at “office.com/myaccount”. Also remember that this Email Address will become the Username of your MS Office Account.
- Apart from this, you can even use an active Mobile Number as your Username. For this, click on the “Use a phone number instead” option. Then, enter your working Mobile Number correctly. Continue with the Account Creation process as specified by the on-screen instructions.
- Besides that, you can even establish your Office Account at “office.com/myaccount” by creating a new Email Account. For this, select the “Get a new email address”. Then, follow on-screen instructions.
- After providing your Email Address, click “Next”.
- The following window seeks a “Password” to secure your Account at “office.com/myaccount”. Make sure to provide a unique combination of characters that is strong enough to safeguard your Account. It must follow the criteria specified on this window.
- Thereafter, click “Next”.
- With this, an Email will be sent to the specified Email Address. This Email contains a “Security Code”.
- Hence, go to the Email Account and log in to the same.
- Bring up its Inbox and locate the Email received from “office.com/myaccount”.
- Note down the “Security Code” given in this Email at a safe location.
- Also, click on the “Verify” tab to verify your Email Address.
- Get back to the Account Creation window of “office.com/myaccount”.
- Subsequently, type in the “Security Code”.
- Along with that, select the option to receive “News alerts and promotions”.
- Click “Next” to proceed on “office.com/myaccount”.
- On the following window, complete the Captcha Text Verification.
- At last, complete the Account Creation process at “office.com/myaccount”.